Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mackay Jeffrey Nelson


..May 24, 2012
...8 lbs 14 oz
....20.5"
.....5 hours of labor
......4 pushes
















 He's seriously the perfect baby....eats, sleeps, smiles!
I knew he was going to be chill from the second we met him. Our delivery was so peaceful and quiet and so is he. 
What a sport he is with his big brother too...Boston loves {smothers} him.


We know Mackay was sent especially for us. Both of our boys were. Having a newborn in the house again has been so great. Seeing my 
family grow makes me so happy I have the life I have.


Many of you probably don't know this fact about Kyle...he loves to make up songs to sing to all of us just about normal things we're doing. I remember when we were first dating and married he'd ask me to try..."just sing about me driving", or "just sing about what we're wearing.." I was always way to embarrassed!
It was so sweet when I found Kyle rocking Mack singing him his very first "Dada Made Up" song!
His name is Mack....
He's sharp as a tack....
He's soft to the touch....
We love him so much....
{the dots inbetween sound like t-t-t-t {a soft symbol sound??}}


A HUGE thank you to Mandy for these amazing photos! We love them!

11 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing! You're family is so adorable. We love you all so much! We can't wait to meet Mackay in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooo darling beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog design!
    Love, love, love the pictures. Mandy did a great job!

    Hopefully we can see you guys and meet baby Mack next time we're in sd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely family! Congrats on your newest edition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmm, holy ! Love the new blog, love the pics! Love your family! Whooooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow! He is just beautiful Jamie!!! Mandy is awesome! You are so blessed. Baby Mac is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love your bog! and your baby is adorable! I love the pictures! Mandy is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! he is adorable. the picture of your whole family is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are fantastic! Love the blog design too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay two things...these are simply gorgeous!!! and two...I am DYING at that video of Boston. My eyes are watering from laughing...I am calling CPS on you guys...lol :-)

    ReplyDelete